5.08.2008

Sixes Tag

Six unimportant things about myself:

Tag Rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. Enjoy the results.


1. I've had my car for 10 years, and it only has 55,ooo miles on it...
2. I love fresh pink grapefruit juice...
3. I don't mind getting shots, or going to the dentist...
4. I've sent Christmas cards to the houses I used to live in...
5. I'm fascinated with synchronized swimming and crew rowing...
6. I hit the side of a jar lid on the kitchen floor to get it open...



I tag: 1. Aly 2. Leslie 3. Amanda 4. Brittany 5. Annie 6. Tiffany

No comments:

Christmas Countdown