2.05.2009

1/4 of 100

Aly's tag instructions were to tell 25 things other people may or may not know about me:

1. I am a cancer survivor...
2. When it comes to manicuring my own nails, I only use nail clippers...
3. I would rather read children's literature than adult novels...
4. I've had less than ten headaches in my life; the first one was when I was 16 and hit my in a car accident...
5. I can swing the Maori poi balls, and make them, too...
6. If given a choice, I will always eat my eggs runny...
7. I lack all traces of any musical talent, but there is nothing I like better than good music...
8. A plastic surgeon once offered to send me to medical school and I declined...
9. Excessive speed makes me very nervous...
10. I love watching shows about surgery and emergency rooms...
11. I wear wide width shoes, and I don't have any corns, calluses, bunions, etc...
12. At church, when I'm asked to read scriptures out loud, I always have a little panic attack before I do it...
13. It took me eight years to graduate from college, but I learned a lot and had fun...
14. I am allergic to cats, and I don't like them much either...
15. I can spend hours doing word puzzles, especially cryptic crosswords...
16. I have no problem with letting other cars cut in front of me ...
17. I'm not very sure of myself...
18. I love to read in a hot bath while my skin turns red...
19. When it comes to prizes, I never win...
20. I have my own Harley Davidson Softtail Deluxe...
21. Technically, I became an orphan in 1963...
22. I haven't used a credit card in four years...
23. Food is my friend and my enemy...
24. I'm always thinking about what I would do if this or that thing happened...
25. I think and see things differently than most people...

I tag: any twenty-five people who are brave enough to attempt this!!

4 comments:

brittany said...

I also get nervous when asked to read out loud in church! (well, anywhere for me)

Thanks for sharing Lyn! I learned a lot about you!

{Erica} said...

Wow I learned a lot and a few surprised me!

Surprises: You're not very sure of yourself? Not sure why not? I always think of you as one of the top five teachers I deem as SMART :)

You haven't used a credit card in 4 years? What? Cash or check? How do you buy things online?

I think you would've made a great doctor...

lyn. said...

Brittany: Being a teacher, you would think that reading out loud would be no big deal, but for some reason, at church... }-:

Erica: Not being so sure of myself has happened with age. Maybe it has to do with "the more you know, the more you know you don't know..."

I have a debit card which online sellers have no problem taking. But, if there isn't enough money in the account it gets rejected, and that means no credit card debt... {-:

Loquacious Leslie said...

I understand the reading aloud in church anxiety! Anything that I have to do in public makes me anxious, I am much more comfortable in a kitchen somewhere. You always seem very sure of yourself!

Christmas Countdown