1.30.2009

If the shoe fits...

We hear a lot about the media being way to the "left" of neutral, especially when it comes to political topics.


I read this on Tiffany's blog, and had to share it.
I would say it more that proves the point...


Headlines On This Date 4 Years Ago:

"Republicans spending $42 million on inauguration while troops Die in unarmored Humvees"

"Bush extravagance exceeds any reason during tough economic times"


"Fat cats get their $42 million inauguration party, Ordinary Americans get the shaft"



Headlines Today:

"Historic Obama Inauguration will cost only $160 million"

"Obama Spends $160 million on inauguration; America Needs A Big Party"


"Everyman Obama shows America how to celebrate"


"Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration"



I'd say the biased shoe fits our media very nicely...


2 comments:

Annie said...

I read Bias a while back and believe sometimes a little knowledge can be a bad thing!

So infuriating isn't it?

lyn. said...

I do find the media so frustrating!!

I just read this headline: Obama's Half-Brother Arrested on Drug Charges in Kenya

Why should that make U.S. Headline News?

Christmas Countdown