2.13.2009

By The Way...

Today is Friday the 13th...
Does that make you miserable?


Miserable people look for some outside event to make them happy.
As soon as I graduate, I'll be
happy.
After graduation, they say,
Well, as soon as I get a job, I'll be happy.
After they get a job they say,
Okay, as soon as I get
married, I'll be happy.

Miserable people never seem to learn that happiness is a decision, not a destination. It's an attitude, not an event! If you're determined to be miserable, then think of life as a waiting room, and happiness as your doctor. You know you'll be waiting in there forever, so enjoy the magazines. (And when you finally get into see Dr. Happiness, he'll just tell you to schedule another appointment--and THEN you'll be happy.)

by
John Bytheway

So what's a miserable person to do when the economy makes it so you have to wait for things because you can't pay for them now... :-{

No comments:

Christmas Countdown