8.27.2012

Music Monday

Guest artist Dallyn Vail Bayles sings 
"Bring Him Home" 
from Les Miserables 
at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir "Golden Days" concert 
celebrating the 85th birthday of LDS Church 
President Thomas S. Monson.



God on high, hear my prayer 
In my need, You have always been there 
 He is young, he's afraid 
Let him rest, heaven blessed. 
Bring him home, bring him home, bring him home. 

He's like the son I might have known 
If God had granted me a son. 
The summers die, one by one 
How soon they fly, on and on 
And I am old, and will be gone. 

 Bring him peace, bring him joy 
He is young, he is only a boy 

You can take, You can give 
Let him be, let him live
If I die, let me die, let him live 
Bring him home, bring him home, bring him home.

No comments:

Christmas Countdown