5.30.2013

Blessed

Here's an inspiring tale. Yesterday afternoon I, Richard Paul Evans, had boarded my flight from Charlotte to St. Louis and was sitting in the first class section when I noticed a young woman carrying a child walk by. What was most noticeable is that the woman was crying. As we prepared to take off the young man in the seat across the aisle from me stood up and walked to the back of the plane. A moment later the young woman with the child came up. He had given her his first class seat. The woman was still crying and struggling with her two-year-old so after takeoff I gave the little girl my iPad to watch. The woman said to me, "I'm sorry I'm such a mess. My husband died last night. My little girl is too young to understand, she keeps asking for her DaDa." I thought of our Good Deed Friday. Good Samaritans still exist. I talked to the young man after the flight. His named Ali W. Palmer. He's the founder of a company called LIFECON and is a Life coach. I love that he walks the talk.

Blessed is the person who sees the need, 
recognizes the responsibility,
and actively becomes the answer...

No comments:

Christmas Countdown