2.07.2018

Best LDS Garment Whitener

INGREDIENTS:
48 oz. powder Cascade
3lb box of Oxi Clean White Revive
Persil Pro-White Technology Power Pearls
White vinegar

*Combine 48 oz. Cascade with Oxi Clean White Revive. Mix together and store in a container.

TO WASH
Fill a kitchen sink or plastic storage container with hot, hot ,hot water and add 1 cup of Cascade/Oxi mix and 1 cap full of the Persil Pro-White Technology Power Pearls and 1 cup of white vinegar. Let garments or any white items soak over night or several hours. (I like to give them a few stirs).
Then drain and finish them with a rinse cycle in your washer and dry. Seriously makes them whiter than anything I've tried!

(As of now, Walmart is the only place I know of that carries Persil.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you use liquid Persil instead of the Power Pearl's?

lyn. said...

I don't know. I've only used the Power Pearls. Give it a try and see how it goes...

Christmas Countdown