12.20.2007

Eggnog Innovations

I haven't always been a fan of eggnog, but a few years ago I tried it cut half and half with Sprite. I couldn't stop drinking it. Now, I mix it with Vernor's ginger ale and it's even better...

if you've never tried Vernor's ginger ale,
you are m
issing one of the finer things in life...
Unlike pale ginger ales that are
designed to be mixed with alcoholic drinks,
Vernor's is a bold, barrel-aged s
oda
with a mild ginger b
ite that is absolutely refreshing.
You can buy Vernor's in Provo at Day's Market on North Canyon Road or
the Macey's located in the Riversid
e Shopping Center.


Yesterday when I was shopping at Macey's, I discovered a plethora of eggnog flavors made by Hood, there was golden eggnog, vanilla eggnog, light eggnog, pumpkin eggnog, cinnamon eggnog, sugar cookie eggnog, and gingerbread eggnog...


I just had some gingerbread eggnog cut with Vernors ginger ale,
and it was to die for...


2 comments:

Whitney Tanner said...

You were dead on! I love to re-read good books! Mmmmm, vernor's! That would be good! I think I'll stick to the original eggnog though.

Whitney Tanner said...

Ha! No presidency for me! I'm not very diplomatic. Nor could I be bi-partisan I'm afraid.

Christmas Countdown