5.23.2008

Your Wheels Tag

These are the vehicles I have own during my life, so far.
What cars have you had... (thanks for the inspiration Erica!)

Red VW Bug: This car was passed down from kid to kid in our family and each one of us had to make car payments on it. I think it got paid for at least twice, if not more...


Red Chevy Vega: First on the block (actually, the whole city) to own one, and it only cost $2,100 brand new...





Gold Firebird Esprit: This was a gently used car and my first fling with fun...
(Remember the Rockford Files...)

White and Silver Chevy Custom Van: It fit the whole family and pulled the boat, but it was a gas guzzler. I'm sure glad we don't have it, or the boat today...

Candy Apple Red Ford Windstar: Yes, a minivan!! I always wanted one. I loved how convenient it was, and kept it until the kids started driving their own cars...


Black T-top Firebird: Second fling with fun, but it didn't last too long, because it was a stick, and I had to sit so close to the stirring wheel to push in the clutch that I was afraid if the air bag deployed that it would take my head off...

Sage Green Ford Explorer Limited:
This was my dream car!! I still have it and want to keep it unless the price of gas keeps going up...


I tag Leslie and and any other car owners...

No comments:

Christmas Countdown