6.01.2008

sunday reflections:

:: relief society :: presidency message

god blesses us through others...

:: sunday school :: mosiah 25-28

pouring out your whole soul in prayer is sometimes what it takes...


conditions vs. problems: conditions are things that we can.t do anything about. we adapt to them. problems have solutions and can go away. the difficult thing is recognizing the which is which...

:: sacrament meeting :: new bishopric in lieu of testimonies

we did something very important today in sacrament meeting: we renewed our covenants by partaking of the sacrament...

bishopric released:
bishop dale swensen . brother greg moffat . brother grant skabelund

bishopric sustained: bishop paul urie . brother randy davis . brother hugh nielsen

2 comments:

shelly said...

I love that you do this! I'm in Primary and don't get the lessons, other than reading them myself. I appreciate your synopsis so much!

lyn. said...

Shelly: I'm glad that someone is benefitting besides myself. Knowing that I am going to post on my blog after church, I now listen a lot more carefully and even take some notes during each meeting [except when I teach RS - LOL]...

Christmas Countdown