9.27.2010

Hummingbirds

Abagail Alfano of Pine, Louisiana lives in a hummingbird fly zone. She had been watching and studying the birds daily. One morning, she noticed about 20 of the migrating hummingbirds in her yard. Abigail carefully placed the red dish from the bottom of a feeder in her had and filled it with sugar water. Since they had gotten used to Abigail standing by the feeder, the hummingbirds came over to her hand. This is what happened...





Abigail reported that, in touching, the hummingbirds were as light as a feather. She also said that if she had known her husband was taking pictures, she would have put on makeup.

1 comment:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

woah these pictures are magical. I remember feeling my first child kick in my womb for the first time. I felt like I had a humming bird inside of me. If filled me with joy. that joy has never left.

Christmas Countdown